At Centurion, we keep our conservatory prices simple. The price you see is the price you pay, inclusive of VAT and delivery to mainland UK. We believe our prices to be the most competitive on the market. After all, when you buy from Centurion DIY Conservatories, you’re buying direct from our factory in Hertfordshire – no middlemen.
How Much Does a Centurion DIY Conservatory Cost?
We quote the cost of each conservatory individually, with our very best price. Whether you request your conservatory price online or over the phone with our sales team, we will provide you with a quotation complete with a 3D drawings and a full breakdown of any options you have requested, to ensure you get your conservatory at a price that suits you.
Our high quality conservatories can save you thousands on the price of a conservatory from a high street name, either installing your Centurion Conservatory yourself or have a builder do all or part of it.
As standard, your conservatory will feature:
- A pair of French doors
- Two opening fanlights
- 28mm double glazed sealed units manufactured on-site
- White handles and hinges on white conservatories
- Gold handles and hinges as standard with woodgrain options
- Comprehensive 10 Year Guarantee
Once you have decided the basic size and style of your new conservatory you may wish to personalise it with some additional features. Visit our Conservatory Showroom for ideas and inspiration.
Popular options include:
- Additional fanlights (in addition to the standard two)
- Roof vents
- Stained and bevelled glass fanlights
- White, black, chrome and gold handles and hinges
- Wood effect finishes including Mahogany, Rosewood and Light Oak
- Pilkington K Glass offering improved thermal insulation with a U value of 1.6 for all-year round use.
- Full range of glass roof options including clear toughened glass, Pilkington K glass, Activ coated easy cleaning finishes and anti-sun products